Public transportation is not allowed, and you may choose to arrive Meander 1948 in one of the three ways below:
- Quarantine taxi arranged at airport
- Pre-arranged quarantine taxi
We can help arrange a Quarantine Taxi in advance at NT$1,000 upon reservation. Maximum two guests and two 29-inch suitcases in the same car. Additional $100 for a bigger car if more guests or more suitcases. Below is the cancellation policy for taxi arrangement:
- Flight cancellation, denied boarding due to a positive COVID-19 RT-PCR test report or denied entry due to visa: free cancellation upon presentation of evidence.
- Free cancellation if notified no later than 23:59 the day prior.
- Non-refundable if same-day cancellation.
- The driver will wait for 90 minutes after landing time as announced by airport. If guests require the driver to wait longer, there will be an extra charge of NT200 for every 30 minutes.
According to “one person per room rule” issued by Taiwan CECC on May 16th 2021, if you meet the following requirements, you are allowed to stay in the same room with a caregiver:
- <18 years old
- ≧65 years old
- Persons with disabilities
- Catastrophic illness
- Unable to self-care due to pregnancy (as diagnosed by doctor)
- Unable to self-care due to injury or disease (as diagnosed by doctor)
- Other situations as approved by government
If you fulfill any one of the above requirements, please kindly submit proof to the front desk upon reservation. Kindly observe the maximum capacity for each room type upon booking. For each additional guest, a charge of NT1000/day shall apply.
- No children < 4 years old.
- Children from 4 to 12 years old need to be accompanied by a parent.
- For teenager from 13 to 17 years old, if not accompanied by an adult, please provide Parental Consent prior to check-in.
- Please choose your preferred room type and leave your personal information via the reservation system on our official website.
- You will receive a confirmation email from front desk. Please reply with the following documents:
- Photos of both sides of your credit card
- Photos of your passport
- LINE ID
- Flight information (flight number, arrival date and time, terminal)
- Diet restrictions (if any): vegan, food allergy etc.
- Negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test report issued within 3 days prior to the flight schedule time.
- Fill in “Quarantine System for Entry” within 48 hours prior to arriving in Taiwan: https://hdhq.mohw.gov.tw/Default1?openExternalBrowser=1
- After entry into Taiwan, please send an E-mail or text to our official LINE account with your “COVID-19 Health Declaration and Home Quarantine Notice”.
- Please notify our front desk 10 minutes prior to arriving to Meander 1948.
- Flight cancellation, denied boarding due to a positive COVID-19 RT-PCR test report or denied entry due to visa: free cancellation.
- 7 days prior to check-in date: free cancellation.
- 3 days prior to check-in date: 50% refund of total rooms fees.
- If guest is tested positive after check-in, or identified to have come in close contact with someone tested positive, CECC will relocate guest to another institution. As required by CECC, the guest room shall remain undisturbed for three days prior to cleaning. For such instances, Meander shall refund the remaining room fee balance to guest after deduction of 3 nights post move-out date.
Ex: 7/1 check-in, free cancellation available until 6/23 23:59 pm.
Besides the towel and bedding available in the room, we offer 1 set of extra bedding and up to 4 towels upon request. We also provide complimentary water (24 bottles of 600ml each), shampoo/shower gel, hand soap, laundry powder, garbage bag, toilet paper, tissue, disposable toothbrush and toothpaste (~3g) and dust-removing paper.
Meander is an environmentally friendly hostel and invites guests to consume in moderation.
Breakfast 7AM-8AM, Lunch 11AM-12PM, Dinner 5PM-6PM
We know the quarantine process can be taxing. As such, our five-star chef has invested plenty of efforts in designing meals that are healthy, tasty and full of variety. We hope our guests can have the full Meander experience and currently do not offer meal exclusive plans.
- Please ensure payment prior to food/package delivery. In an effort to reduce human contact, front desk is unable to pay on your behalf.
- Please ask the delivery company/ family or friends to label the items with your full name and room number.
- Upon delivery, please call our front desk, and leave the items at the wooden table outside front door.
According to Taiwan CECC, visitors are not allowed during home quarantine. Please utilize our Wifi to video call your family or friends instead.
According to Taiwan CECC, hotel staff is not allowed to enter guest room. Basic cleaning tools will be provided for simple upkeeping of the room.
According to Taiwan CECC, laundry delivery service is not allowed during home quarantine. Complimentary powder laundry detergent and hangers will be provided instead.